Child Nutrition

Hardin ISD Breakfast, Lunch & Ala Carte Prices for 2022 - 2023

Hardin ISD Price List for 2022 - 2023

No Adult Charges Allowed

How to Make a Payment

  • Making an Online payment

    1. Log into Skyward Family Access under parent info
    2. On the left side select Food Service
    3. Click "make a payment"
    4. Click "update payment amount"
    5. enter the dollar amount you would like to pay
    6. Click "update cart"


    Payments may be made at the Café with check or cash. They are not set up to accept debit or credit cards.

    Nondiscrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly.  The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.  (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)  If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Compliant Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410. By fax (202) 690-7442 or email at  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339: or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).  USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.