HARDIN ISD MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of Hardin ISD is to provide students a valuable education in a safe, learning environment while supporting all stakeholders with the highest level of excellence, honor, and integrity.
HARDIN ISD VISION STATEMENT
The vision of Hardin ISD is to create the best climate for students, staff, and the community while providing opportunities for students to achieve all academic goals by the end of the 2027 school year.
HARDIN ISD GOALS
- Continue to implement KAT Strategies with fidelity, connecting with social-emotional learning.
- Staff will show documentation of KAT Strategies in lesson plans and this will be observed through walkthrough data.
- 90% of students will meet their AR point goal each six weeks.
- All students will practice math fluency daily, utilize math manipulatives, and engage in critical thinking while making real-world connections through problem solving.
. 75% of all students will attain meets level proficiency in math.
- Provide opportunities for all students to build connections that enable them to practice soft skills, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Prepare students to become productive members of the community through effective use of technology, collaboration, and critical thinking.