Building a Better Hardin, One Student at a Time
The Hardin Independent School District produces students who have pride in their community and are prepared to be cooperative, productive, and creative problem solvers ready to fully participate in the social, economic, and educational opportunities of their state and nation.
- Academic Achievement: We will ensure students achieve at high levels without economics determining success.
- Human Capital: We will recruit and retain the highest quality employees.
- Community Engagement: We will provide a variety of opportunities for parents and community members to be active, collaborative partners.
- Safe and Orderly Environment: We will ensure students are healthy, safe, and engaged.
- Effective and Efficient Operations: We will allocate resources in an efficient manner to facilitate quality learning experiences.